Galaxies, shores, and seas sprang forth.
And placed eternity upon my heart.
Your word as a guide.
It brings light to my daily life.
And in profound love
died in my place.
walk, talk with me.
Tell Me the questions of your heart."
all my stubborn ways,
And gave me a tender, responsive heart.
with all my heart.
I said, "Yes, Lord, make your ways known."
Leading me to still and quiet waters.
to serve with gladness,
And to leave Your fingerprints of love.
Fingerprints of Faith reveals evidence of God’s eternal love. They can be seen through eyes of faith. Read this book if you’re wondering:
- What relevance does the Bible have today?
- Is Jesus the only path to God?
- Does God actually listen to my prayers?
- How is my heart doing spiritually?
- Will God actually guide my paths?
- Can He calm the storms of my heart?
- How can I serve the Lord?
What a wonderful reminder of just who God is...
–Marilyn W. A.